About

After successful completion of graduation (B. Pharmacy with Gold Medal), Gurdeep Singh started his career as a medical sales representative and worked in various renowned companies like Cadila, Glaxo, Ranbaxy, etc. I have also worked at higher positions like Product Manager in Macmillon and Win Medicare, and Business Head at Best Healthsciences Pvt. Ltd.

He has also been involved in training employees at various levels for more than 12 years. With a rich experience in Sales and Marketing, he started his own Pharmaceutical Marketing Company by the name Astron Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd. which is currently running successfully in the three states of J&K, parts of Punjab and Uttarakhand. He is also a pharma marketing consultant to 3 pharmaceutical companies operating in the northern part of India.

As a CEO of Aqmen Enterprises, he is leading change in the society by helping its members learn the skills required to be successful in life and lead a life with purpose and fulfilment.

Having an immense passion for Human Relations development, communication and personal development he has been involved in developing human resource at various levels of his company, many other companies, medical institutions and Colleges/Schools. Seeing the overwhelming response of the participants he wished to help as many people as possible with his scientific way of personal development.

Gurdeep strongly believe that personality development starts from the childhood level and the teachers play the most vital role in it. In this immensely competitive world mere technical knowledge renders useless if a person is not well equipped with the know how of soft skills. One has to have a powerful and a positive personality, that shows both character and competitiveness  to reach at a higher position. It is seen that in the life of a successful person only 15% contribution is of his/her academic knowledge and the remaining 85% contribution is of the Positive Mental Attitude and Human Relation Skills.

We guarantee you that your investment in these sessions will not only improve the quality of your personnel/students but also build a strong image of your Corporate house/institution.

We encourage you to live your life to the fullest !

Gurdeep