“Criticism and pessimism destroy families, undermine institutions of all kinds, defeat nearly everyone, and spread a shroud of gloom over entire nations.”
– Gordon B. Hinckley
Negativity is all around us just, like living in a dark world without light. We not only need to lighten ourselves up in order to see around us but also help other get enlightened in order to brighten the world we live in. The only way to do so is to build a very strong and positive mental attitude.
There is an awakening in the corporate world of the importance of a positive mental attitude. Customers are lost, friction and conflicts occur, stress increases, employees report sick, performance at work gets affected, productivity goes down – all due to a negative mental attitude.
Scientific evidence for developing a positive attitude:
Recent studies in behavioral science and neuroscience reveal scientific proof and evidence of the power of a positive mental attitude. Research also tells us that high achievers have trained themselves in this vital attitude.
This session gives you a step-by-step method to cultivate the power of a positive attitude.
- Understand the limitations of being negative
- Negativity effects out personal and professional life
- Getting out of negative attitude
- building a habit of positive thinking
- using assertive language
- What is negativity
- Causes of negativity
- Characteristics of negative self-talk.
- Controlling negative thinking and emotions.
- Overcoming Self-limiting thinking.
- The core mental states necessary for a positive attitude.
- Developing the Competency of Optimism.
- How optimists and pessimists respond to failure.
- How to develop a positive attitude.
- Building Self Confidence for a positive attitude.
- Raising Self Image and enhancing Self Esteem.
- Impact of a positive attitude on Body Language, Communication and Relationships.
- How a positive attitude affects performance at work.
- Brain research and the positive attitude.
- The connection between a negative mental attitude and stress.
- Developing Happiness in life – the 8 steps
Methodology: Lectures, Audio Visual Presentations, Questionnaires, Group Activities and Games.
Duration: 1 Day – Corporate Human Potential Development Training.