“All of the top achievers I know are life-long learners… Looking for new skills, insights, and ideas. If they’re not learning, they’re not growing… not moving toward excellence.”
Questions are the Answers
- What does it take to be truly successful at work?
- How do people become high achievers?
- What Competencies and skills have such people developed?
- What strategies did they follow to be successful?
- How can you create a roadmap for being a high performer?
- These are the focus areas of this programme. Cutting edge research today clearly reveals what separates low performers from high performers.
- To create an awareness of the competencies, skills and strategies of high achievers
- To bring about alertness among functional and line managers about the vital factors driving high performance
- To apply the success strategies of high achievers to the participant’s work and life
- The Values that drive high achievers
- The Will to Win: Ways to Motivate Yourself to Succeed
- Understanding Your Needs
- How Self Actualized are you?
- Creating inspiring Goals
- The seven boosters for your Self Confidence
- Assess and Play to Your Strengths
- Dealing with People Assertively
- Influencing People: the key to producing outstanding results
- How to break free and get out of any rut
- Making your work fun and fulfilling
- Strategies to actualize your potential
- Lecturettes – for theoretical inputs
- Instruments – for self-awareness and analysis
- Experiential Activities – to internalize concepts
- Sharing of Experiences and Discussions
Duration: 2 Days – Corporate Human Potential Development Training.