Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman – not the attitude of the prospect.
– W. Clement Stone
The easiest job to get and the most expert skill that is required is in sales. We all are salesperson, some sell products, some services, some ideas, some entertainment, some experience and we all sell ourselves (our skills) in order to earn our living and growth. Every organization survive and thrive on something they have to sell. Till the buyer is a human on the other side, the salesperson has to be a human and to sell something to a human requires an excellent art of selling. In this session a simple understanding that ‘people love to buy rather than to be sold’ is the basis of learning the art of selling.
- Understanding that we all sell something
- Sales is an art and everyone can learn
- Ways to improve the performance
- Practicing in the real time situation
- Can I be a Salesperson ?
- Qualities of a salesperson ?
- Understanding your product, service, etc.
- Understanding why the customer will purchase your product, service, etc.
- Presenting yourself and your product, service, etc.
- Selling process – From COLD to GOLD calls.
- Communication message on phone or in person
- Focus on your strengths
- Handling objection
- Opening ans closing messages
- Art of persuasion
- Keeping records
Methodology: Lectures, Audio Visual Presentations, Questionnaires, Group Activities and Games.
Duration: 1 Day